Thursday, May 2, 2013

17 problems you haven't had since the 90s...

Maybe it's because I'm always borderline nostalgic, or maybe it's because, as I posted earlier today, the 90s are in my head full force following the death of Chris Kelly of Kris Kross, but I just couldn't get enough of More Beans' post called 17 Problems You Haven't Had Since the 90s.

Using James Van Der Beek's "Dawson Crying" meme (from Dawson's Creek), the post looks at 17 crises you might have experienced back in the day, but shouldn't have to worry about them ever again. Here are some of my favorites:







Roll up the cuffs on your Z. Cavariccis, hook up your Discman, and read the whole post at http://www.morebeans.com/articles/17-problems-you-haven-t-had-since-the-90s. (For those of you born in the 1990s who don't know what I'm talking about, don't identify yourselves...)

No comments:

Post a Comment